USE IN CLASSROOMS WITH PLASTERBOARD/SOLID CEILINGS AND IDEAL
IN ADJACENT/MULTI-ROOM APPLICTIONS.
the enormous success of our i-ceilings based Soundfield systems
in the education sector, our new ‘Soundfield PACK F’
Classroom Voice Reinforcement System has been added to our
much of the success of our current systems has been based
on our unique i-ceilings Sound Panel Loudspeakers, there is
now an ever increasing number of systems being installed into
classrooms without suspended ceilings.
F System features our leading Project 315 conventional wallmount
speakers from FBT, together with a new Wallmount Integrated
Amplifier and Infrared Receiver developed specifically for
Soundfield classroom voice reinforcement.
to be completely safe and child-friendly, the 20W IRX features
infrared wireless microphone technology, line and mic inputs
and level/tone control (user controllable), whilst remaining
extremely tamper-proof against ‘wandering hands’!
• 4 x FBT Project 315WT Wallmount Loudspeakers
• 1 x IRX Wallmount Amplifier/IR Receiver
• 4 x 03284 Safety Cables
• 1 x IWM-402 Pendant Transmitter/Microphone
• 2 x IS-20A Infrared Sensor
• 3 x EXT Cable 10m Extension Cord IS-20A
• 1 x HC-40 Charger for IWM-402
• 2 x AA Batteries for IWM-402
• 1 x AV15276 Phono Coupler
• Unobtrusive but effective voice reinforcement in the
• Improved effectiveness of the teaching environment
• Wallmount solution for plasterboard/solid ceiling
• Strong, durable and extremely child-safe amplifier/IR
• Integrated 20W amplifier and IR receiver
• 4 x high quality FBT wallmount speakers
• Easily integrated with other classroom/teaching technologies
such as induction loops, personal FM hearing assistance systems,
interactive whiteboards, DVD, MP3, etc...
*The IRX Soundfield PACK F features the IWM-402 Pendant Transmitter/Microphone
as standard. A handheld microphone option is also available.
(Part No. IWH-401).
Each system is supplied with a choice of handheld microphone,
headset, lapel or collar mics.
The IRX’s in-built amplifier features two inputs; one
is at line level allowing the use of remote Outreach input
plates such as the APA/APL, the other input controls the level
of the internal infrared microphone receiver. An 18v DC supply
is available from the amplifier to drive the Outreach plates.
Both inputs have their own level control.
also includes low impedance loudspeaker output (minimum impedance
4ohms) and a separate line level output and 18v DC supply
for use with optional APA/LLO output plate.
The IRX is fitted with high and low tone controls to allow
adjustment of the frequency response of the speakers. Frequencies
at which the controls operate have been chosen to allow speech
clarity to be optimised to the acoustic environment.
connections to the unit are accessible only when the front
cover is removed and are of the removable screw terminal type
allowing for quick and easy connection.